On 9th June the Yorkshire Union held a roundtable with Julie Brannan of the SRA together with a number of important organisations working in the field of delivering the new SQE which is now the path for those who […]
More On featured
- Criminal Legal Aid – We need everyone to respond to this major consultation even if you are not a criminal defence solicitor
- Law Society Consultation on Practising Fee and 3 Year Plan – Act Now We Need Your Input
- SIF - SRA agree to delay closure
- Law Care - Life in the law "the research" 28th September 5-6pm
- Yorkshire Union Law Societies Special Event - The Future of the Solicitors indemnity Fund with the SRA - 27th September 2021 2-3pm
On 9th June the Yorkshire Union held a roundtable with Julie Brannan of the SRA together with a number of important organisations working in the field of delivering the new SQE which is now the path for those who aspire to be a Solicitor .
The Yorkshire Union thanks all of our wonderful speakers who gave up a, very sunny, Wednesday morning to update members of the Yorkshire Union of Law Societies on the impending changes to legal education . President of the Yorkshire Union of Law Societies Natalie Cosgrove led the session together with Amy Clowrey Associate Solicitor at Switalskis who worked so hard in organising the event .
As promised, please now find attached the PowerPoint that Julie Brannan, Director of Education and Training at the Solicitors Regulation Authority, presented during this virtual event.
Some useful resources below:
https://www.sra.org.uk/trainees/qualifying-work-experience/qualifying-work-experience-employers/ - I have included a direct link to the SRA’s QWE page as we had lots of questions on this topic today.